The Detroit Section has an active calendar that includes various educational courses as well as multiple opportunities to network and socialize with industry peers. To keep abreast with our upcoming events follow the calendar below.
To Save on fees and learn more of the benefits of an IES membership click here!
Join us as we celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the IES Detroit Section while honoring the contributions of Stephen Squillace.
Celebrate with us!
During the evening’s festivities, we will:
- Celebrate the Illuminating Engineering Society Detroit Section’s 100-year anniversary
- Reflect on Stephen Squillace’s outstanding contributions and his impact in the Lighting Community
- Hear from Keynote Speaker Janet Lennox Moyer
- Honor IES Detroit Section Service Award Recipients
- Induct Mark Lien into the 2022-2023 Michigan Lighting Hall of Fame
- Receive updates from IES President Frank Agraz
Dress Code: Business Formal
IES Member $75.00
IES Emerging Professional $50.00
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm | Live Music, Mingling & Drinks
- 6:30 – 9:00 pm | Dinner and Presentation
- 9:00-10:00pm | Dessert and Celebration
Cheeseboard, berries and crackers
Crispy Vegetable Crudite
Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Skewers
Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Entrees (Please select your entrée at Checkout):
All entrees come with Warm Rolls & Butter and House Salad
Chicken Piccata – Lemon Caper Sauce, Herbed Angel Hair Pasta, Seasonal Vegetable Medley
8 oz. Filet Mingon – Choice of Bearnaise or Zip Sauce, Whipped Potato, Season Vegetable Medley
Scottish Salmon – Lemon and Dill Buerre Blanc, Whipped Potato, Seasonal Vegetable Medley
Pasta Primavera (Vegan) – Grilled Vegetables and Marinara Sauce
Gourmet Coffee with Assorted Toppings
Sanders Cream Puff Sundae
Vanilla Cake with Berries and Cream, Cream Cheese Icing
Lemmon Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
(Vegan Option) Vegan Chocolate Cupcake and Berries